- Go to the Registering with SDS page of the website and click on the blue link to the Request for Services Intake online form.
- Or, you can also find the form directly through the form’s url: https://umbc-accommodate.symplicity.com/public_accommodation
- Enter your student and specific accommodation information in the SDS Initial Request for Services form.
- (*) indicates required field
- Please upload your supporting documentation of your disability by clicking the “+Add item” button.
- A window will open to allow you to select your document to upload if you have scanned your documentation
- If you only have hard copies and cannot scan, please bring them to our office located in Math/Psych Rm. 212 and note this on your registration page
- Once you have filled out the Initial Request for Services form and have attached your supporting documentation, please click the “Submit” button.
- After you have submitted your Initial Request for Services form and documentation, you must schedule an appointment to meet with SDS staff for an intake.
- Please note the documentation review process can take up to two weeks.
For further information regarding the regarding the registration process, please visit our website sds.umbc.edu or contact us at 410-455-2459 or email disAbility@umbc.edu
Click Initial Service Request form for a PowerPoint pdf version of the above instructions with screenshots.