Each semester you want to utilize approved accommodations, you need to submit a “Semester Request”
- The Semester Request form can be found under the Accommodation tab on the Accommodate student log-in main screen.
- Click on the Semester Request tab. On this page you will be able to see past semester requests and once you submit your new semester request you will be able to see this as well. To request a new semester request click “Request Accommodation”
- This will direct you to a new screen where you will select the current semester. This screen also shows your approved accommodations.
- Once you have selected the current semester, your classes for that semester will appear.
- If there are no changes need to be made to your semester request, click “Submit for All Accommodations”. Your semester request is now complete.
- If you would like to review your semester request or need to make any changes (i.e., remove accommodations or deselect class(es) for specific accommodations), select “Review this Renewal”
- After you have reviewed and/or made changes to your semester request click “submit” to complete your semester request.
- To check and see if your semester request has been submitted, go back to the main semester request screen and the new semester request should appear at the top of list of past semester requests.
If you have any questions about completing the semester request, please email disAbility@umbc.edu.
ClickAccommodate Semester Request Form to download the PowerPoint pdf version of the above instructions with screenshots.