Each semester you want to utilize approved accommodations, you need to submit a “Semester Request”
- The Semester Request form can be found under the Accommodation tab on the Accommodate student log-in main screen.
- Click on the Semester Request tab. Under this tab you will click “Request Accommodation”.
- This will direct you to the blank semester request form.
- You will start by selecting the current semester.
- Once you have selected the current semester, your classes for that semester will appear.
- Select the classes that you want to use your accommodations in for the semester.
- Then you will need to select the accommodation(s) that you want to receive:
- Only your approved accommodations will be listed
- The system will require you to address each accommodation separately
- You will have the option to request additional accommodations
- If you have more than one accommodation that you are requesting, select “Request Additional Accommodation” at the bottom of the form for each accommodation.
- After you have finished filling out you semester request click on “submit”
If you have any questions about completing the semester request, please email disAbility@umbc.edu.
ClickAccommodate Semester Request form to download the PowerPoint pdf version of the above instructions with screenshots.